The term 'Jica Beauty Products', 'Jica', 'Jica.com', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20 Island Farm Avenue, Molesey Trading Estate, West Molesey, UK, KT8 2UZ. Our business registration number is 1364435, registered in the UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website and online shop.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and products found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• All products listed for sale on this website are liable to change, discontinuation or removal at any time and without notice.
• We take all possible measures to ensure product's ordered are recieved as soon as possible, however we cannot take responsibility for any damage or delay caused directly or indirectly by third parties in any form.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We aim to despatch your order on the day of receipt if received before 2.30pm or the next working day for orders received after 2.30pm or on a weekend or Public holiday.
In the unlikely event of an item being out of stock we will send the remainder of your order and refund the out of stock item if it is unlikely to be back in stock in a reasonable amount of time. Alternatively, we may at our discretion hold the order until complete if the delay is likely to be no more than a few days, we will inform you of this by email/phone if necessary and advise on the estimated time delay.
Delivery is normally by Royal Mail. Some deliveries may require a signature - If you are not likely to be at home to sign for your delivery, please choose to have your order delivered to your work or an alternative address at the time of ordering.
If Royal Mail have recorded a failed delivery and the goods are returned to us as you failed to pick up the goods within the time limit set by Royal Mail, we will treat this as a cancelled order unless you contact us. We will refund the cost of the goods but not the original postage cost. If you want to arrange re-delivery you will incur a further postage charge. For more information, please see our Delivery Policy.